- First: I am a beloved sinner.
- Second: a wife, mom, grand-mom & great-grand-mom.
- Third: A volunteer caseworker for the homeless with the Society of St. Vincent DePaul, my most rewarding and most difficult job ever.
- Fourth: I have made an untold number of missteps in my sixty-nine years, and, please God, a suitable number of corrections. Sometimes, with a straight-face, I profess to know everything. Most times, while laughing at myself hysterically, I admit to knowing nothing.
- Fifth: While I use the term loosely, I have authored a book, Why Surrender is NOT a Four-Letter Word. Though I think there is an unwritten law that at least one other person, possessing some bit of authority (not your mother) knights you “Author” and, maybe pays you for your work. Anyway, I fancy myself a writer. You can decide for yourself. If you would like to read more about my book and information regarding a copy go here.
My blog is comprised of on-going writings that have been inspired by something God has revealed to me, usually in my day-to-day screw-ups, and sometimes awesome stuff that didn’t hurt! All blessings too incredible to keep to myself.